Summer is finally here! Know what that means? Sandals, swimsuits, and dresses! Although we love summer apparel, knowing the top trends and what to wear this season can be difficult. Here are three style tips that will help you achieve a successful summer wardrobe this year!
Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Bright colors are in! Day or night, vivacious and flirtatious attire are a necessity this summer.
- For all those beach bums and boardwalk lunch goers: Bright swimsuits and jean shorts are a cute and flirty combo. Bright swimsuits help to define that golden tan while adding some personality to your beach attire.
Or go for a more exotic island look with a linen romper or a gypsy tunic cover up over a bright and fun swimsuit.
- Date night done right: Bright colors at night? Are we crazy? Hear us out. Don’t limit wardrobes to only warm colors these summer evenings. Summer nights provide a great opportunity to shine in sparkles and cool colors.
Remember! Bright colors are fun to wear, but be careful not to look like a highlighter. Everything is great in moderation; splashes of bright colors can liven up an outfit, but too many may clash. Choose wisely.
Accessories. Accessories. Accessories.
Embellishing an outfit this summer is easier than you think:
- Paws and Claws: Not many people think that nails are important to a wardrobe, but having the proper nail color completes an outfit. Summer nail polish colors can include vibrant or smoky lacquers. Make your summer life a bit easier by choosing a high end nail polish that won’t chip the first day. No one wants to have to paint their nails every day, but the right polish can add the perfect splash of color to any wardrobe!
- Shoes!: The right pair of shoes can make or break a wardrobe. This summer wear a pair that compliments and ties together an outfit. Wedges are a summer must have; they can be worn with shorts, dresses, or jeans.
Another shoe to add to the summer list are pumps. Shoes with a heel highlight and define the legs. Tan or neutral colored pumps go with any outfit, making them the versatile choice this summer.
- Jewelry is Key: Jewelry completes the overall look of a wardrobe. This summer trend are rings. Knuckle rings are especially popular with celebrities and fashionistas alike. But both knuckle and finger rings can really add that extra spunk or sharpness to any apparel.
Denim is in
Pick up any fashion magazine and every celebrity is wearing denim! Denim has become a staple for summer wardrobes; from short denim skirts to denim overlays, this fabric will revitalize any old outfit.
This summer we suggest trying a denim and white combination; denim shirt with white pants, or a loose white dress and denim jacket, this color combo is a classic.
Another great denim garment is ripped jeans. Ripped jeans are versatile and can be worn with just about anything! From blouses to casual flannels, ripped jeans go great with any top. Try wearing these jeans with a great pair of heels to spruce up an outfit or grab a pair of flats for a more relaxed look.